What is gauss rating?
In engineering and the sciences the unit of measurement is often referred to as the Tesla. In magnetic therapy the measurement is shown in gauss, named after Johann Carl Friedrich Gauss (1777-1855), who worked in a wide variety of fields in both mathematics and physics including number theory, analysis, differential geometry, geodesy, magnetism, astronomy and optics. The gauss rating is a unit of measurement that relates to the strength of a magnet and is connected with the density of lines of magnetic force coming from a magnet. (1,000 gauss = 1 mTesla).
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF MAGNETISM
- What is magnetic therapy?
- How do magnets affect the blood?
- How do magnetic fields affect cells?
- How do magnetic fields influence inflammation?
- How long does it take before any benefit is felt?
- Is it safe to use more than one product at a time?
- Do the magnets have to touch the skin?
- Who should not use magnetic therapy?
- Why drink magnetised water?
- ABOUT MAGNETS
- What are the different types of magnet available?
- What type of magnetic material is available?
- What are Rare Earth magnets?
- Which are the strongest magnets?
- What might affect a magnet's strength?
- How long will the magnetism last?
- What are magnetic poles?
- What is gauss rating?
- MAGNOHEALTH PRODUCTS
- Are people allergic to magnetism?
- What if I'm allergic to certain metals?
- Why does copper leave a green/black mark on the skin?
- How thick are the magnetic shoe insoles?
- What quality can I expect from the Magnohealth brand?
- What is the delivery time?
- Can I wear magnetic products with a pacemaker fitted?
- Can I wear magnetic products if I am pregnant?
- How often should I replace my bracelet?
- How should I clean my magnetic bracelet?
- Will my magnetic bracelet harm my computer?
- Can I stop taking my medication if I feel better?
Stainless Steel Magnetic Bracelet with Gold Plated Crisscross
Regular Price: £35.95
Special Price £24.99
Stainless Steel Men's Magnetic Bracelet with Gold Plated Outer Links
Regular Price: £39.99
Special Price £36.99
Magnetic Water Wand£29.99
Ceramic Black and Rose Gold Link Magnetic Bracelet
Regular Price: £69.99
Special Price £49.99
About Magnetic Therapy