How thick are the magnetic shoe insoles, and are they comfortable?
The magnetic shoe insoles are 3mm thick and fit into any shoes/slippers. If you wear arch support insoles you can put the insoles on top.
On one style the magnets are slightly raised on the sole and have a dimpled surface, although comfortable to walk on, if you have sensitive feet they can be turned over to walk on the flat side. These insoles are designed to massage your feet at the sme time as providing magnetic therapy to the foot area.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF MAGNETISM
- What is magnetic therapy?
- How do magnets affect the blood?
- How do magnetic fields affect cells?
- How do magnetic fields influence inflammation?
- How long does it take before any benefit is felt?
- Is it safe to use more than one product at a time?
- Do the magnets have to touch the skin?
- Who should not use magnetic therapy?
- Why drink magnetised water?
- ABOUT MAGNETS
- What are the different types of magnet available?
- What type of magnetic material is available?
- What are Rare Earth magnets?
- Which are the strongest magnets?
- What might affect a magnet's strength?
- How long will the magnetism last?
- What are magnetic poles?
- What is gauss rating?
- MAGNOHEALTH PRODUCTS
- Are people allergic to magnetism?
- What if I'm allergic to certain metals?
- Why does copper leave a green/black mark on the skin?
- How thick are the magnetic shoe insoles?
- What quality can I expect from the Magnohealth brand?
- What is the delivery time?
- Can I wear magnetic products with a pacemaker fitted?
- Can I wear magnetic products if I am pregnant?
- How often should I replace my bracelet?
- How should I clean my magnetic bracelet?
- Will my magnetic bracelet harm my computer?
- Can I stop taking my medication if I feel better?
Stainless Steel Magnetic Bracelet with Gold Plated Crisscross
Regular Price: £35.95
Special Price £24.99
Stainless Steel Men's Magnetic Bracelet with Gold Plated Outer Links
Regular Price: £39.99
Special Price £36.99
Magnetic Water Wand£29.99
Ceramic Black and Rose Gold Link Magnetic Bracelet
Regular Price: £69.99
Special Price £49.99
About Magnetic Therapy