How do magnets affect the blood?
Magnets are composed of metal alloys and attract many different types of metallic particles. Blood contains iron and when therapeutic magnets are placed on the skin the magnetic field penetrates through the skin and into the surrounding tissue and blood stream. The iron in the blood is attracted to the magnetic field and causes movement within the blood stream, the increased activity causes the blood flow to improve, increases oxygen levels, and distributes nutrients and hormones to the organs and tissues much more efficiently, helping promote the body’s natural pain killing chemicals endorphins. An injury or ailment supplied with fresh oxygen, nutrients and endorphins will heal much faster and the pain will be reduced.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF MAGNETISM
- What is magnetic therapy?
- How do magnets affect the blood?
- How do magnetic fields affect cells?
- How do magnetic fields influence inflammation?
- How long does it take before any benefit is felt?
- Is it safe to use more than one product at a time?
- Do the magnets have to touch the skin?
- Who should not use magnetic therapy?
- Why drink magnetised water?
- ABOUT MAGNETS
- What are the different types of magnet available?
- What type of magnetic material is available?
- What are Rare Earth magnets?
- Which are the strongest magnets?
- What might affect a magnet's strength?
- How long will the magnetism last?
- What are magnetic poles?
- What is gauss rating?
- MAGNOHEALTH PRODUCTS
- Are people allergic to magnetism?
- What if I'm allergic to certain metals?
- Why does copper leave a green/black mark on the skin?
- How thick are the magnetic shoe insoles?
- What quality can I expect from the Magnohealth brand?
- What is the delivery time?
- Can I wear magnetic products with a pacemaker fitted?
- Can I wear magnetic products if I am pregnant?
- How often should I replace my bracelet?
- How should I clean my magnetic bracelet?
- Will my magnetic bracelet harm my computer?
- Can I stop taking my medication if I feel better?
Stainless Steel Magnetic Bracelet with Gold Plated Crisscross
Regular Price: £35.95
Special Price £24.99
Stainless Steel Men's Magnetic Bracelet with Gold Plated Outer Links
Regular Price: £39.99
Special Price £36.99
Magnetic Water Wand£29.99
Ceramic Black and Rose Gold Link Magnetic Bracelet
Regular Price: £69.99
Special Price £49.99
About Magnetic Therapy