How do magnetic fields affect cells?
Ions are positively and negatively charged particles that conduct electro-magnetic pulses from within the body’s cells. The electro-magnetic pulses allow the cell to function. In a normal healthy cell, the ions are distributed around the cell with all of the positive ions on one side and the negative ions on the opposite side. The ions which live outside of the cell in the tissue, align with those inside the cell so that opposing poles are together with the cell membrane between them. This allows fluid, oxygen and nutrients to move freely in and out of the cell, while maintaining the natural balance within the cell.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF MAGNETISM
- What is magnetic therapy?
- How do magnets affect the blood?
- How do magnetic fields affect cells?
- How do magnetic fields influence inflammation?
- How long does it take before any benefit is felt?
- Is it safe to use more than one product at a time?
- Do the magnets have to touch the skin?
- Who should not use magnetic therapy?
- Why drink magnetised water?
- ABOUT MAGNETS
- What are the different types of magnet available?
- What type of magnetic material is available?
- What are Rare Earth magnets?
- Which are the strongest magnets?
- What might affect a magnet's strength?
- How long will the magnetism last?
- What are magnetic poles?
- What is gauss rating?
- MAGNOHEALTH PRODUCTS
- Are people allergic to magnetism?
- What if I'm allergic to certain metals?
- Why does copper leave a green/black mark on the skin?
- How thick are the magnetic shoe insoles?
- What quality can I expect from the Magnohealth brand?
- What is the delivery time?
- Can I wear magnetic products with a pacemaker fitted?
- Can I wear magnetic products if I am pregnant?
- How often should I replace my bracelet?
- How should I clean my magnetic bracelet?
- Will my magnetic bracelet harm my computer?
- Can I stop taking my medication if I feel better?
Stainless Steel Magnetic Bracelet with Gold Plated Crisscross
Regular Price: £35.95
Special Price £24.99
Stainless Steel Men's Magnetic Bracelet with Gold Plated Outer Links
Regular Price: £39.99
Special Price £36.99
Magnetic Water Wand£29.99
Ceramic Black and Rose Gold Link Magnetic Bracelet
Regular Price: £69.99
Special Price £49.99
About Magnetic Therapy