Currency:

Why drink magnetised water?


It is a known fact that we should all drink 2.5 litres of water a day, but if we magnetise the water, the water molecules increase in size making it easier for our body to digest and process the water. Toxins are then removed much quicker and more easily as the larger water molecule can engulf the toxins and transport them safely out of the body.  Magnetic water has a therapeutic effect on digestive, nervous and urinary systems, it provides a positive effect on the autonomic nervous system, helping kidney ailments, gout, obesity and premature aging. It revitalises the body and promotes an alkaline pH for the body, it infuses energy into the body, controls bacteria, and stimulates brain function.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.
x